The 11th Annual Open Bonspiel is full!
Back for another weekend of competitive curling, live music, Wheel of Fun, great food and more shenanigans that what should be legal, we’re looking forward to it.
This bonspiel is our biggest and most popular spiel of the year. Cost is $380 per team and includes all food and beverages:
Continental breakfast Saturday and Sunday
Saturday lunch and dinner
Also, live music Saturday night by Dos Guys, blind Calcuttas (2 boards) and Wheel of Fun drawings throughout the weekend. Dakota Curling will be at the club Friday and Saturday with curling gear for sale.
• Teams flip to determine which throws first.
• Friday and Saturday games are 8 ends with a 2-hour time limit.
• After 90 minutes, teams MUST finish the end they’re playing and play one more. NO EXCEPTIONS.
• Sunday’s semifinals and finals have no time limit.
• Five rock free guard zone
• Brainerd will help find replacement curlers in the event of injury or an absent curler.
• Vice skips will record the W or L on the draw sheets after game is complete.
• Tie Breakers – Ties will be decided by skip rock with sweepers. Event finals will require and extra end.
Good curling everyone!